Your donation makes a difference in the life of a student. It may be impossible to calculate the value of well-educated, well-adjusted students, but the future is in better hands when that is what we leave behind.
GIVE ONLINE NOW TO PROVIDE SCHOLARSHIPS
Please read the following instructions carefully in order to make the most of your secure online donation.
- If you choose to make a recurring donation, you may cancel it at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When donating, you may designate the funds toward a certain school using the drop down menu on the giving form. If no school is preferred, please choose general fund.
- You cannot divide your gift among multiple schools; separate donations must be made for each designated school.
- In-kind donations, or donations of items such as a car or furniture, will be immediately sold by our partners at iDonate. Per the Indiana Department of Revenue, the state tax credit is based upon 50% of the cash value upon sale.
- You will receive an email receipt immediately after making your gift; this receipt acknowledges the initiation of the gift. A second receipt letter will be emailed to you in 7-10 days which will include the tax certification number needed to claim the credit on your state tax return. Please contact us if you have questions about either receipt. If you would prefer that we mail a hard copy of the receipt letter that has your tax credit certification number please email us at email@example.com
- Does your employer MATCH your gift? If so, please let us know so that we can be watching for the match!